Shanghai Ebasee Electric Co.,Ltd.
Add:No.18, Gutang Rd, Pudong District, Shanghai, China
Air Circuit Breaker ACB
As one of the trustworthy air circuit breaker acb manufacturers and suppliers in China, Ebasee Electric is dedicated to be a professional cleaner energy and efficient energy developer and supplier. With professional factory supplying you with OEM, SCHNEIDER, ABB and LS air circuit breaker acb, you can rest assured to wholesale quality products and check the pricelist with us.
Application of Intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
Air circuit breaker(hereinafter referred to as breaker)is suitable
for the circuit of AC 50Hz with rated voltage 400V, 690V and rated current up to 6300A.It is mainly used to distribute electric energy and protect circuits and power-supply equipment from overload, under-voltage, short-circuit and single-phase earthing. with intelligentized and selective rotection functions, the breaker can improve the reliability of power supply, and avoid unnecessary power failure. The breaker is applicable for power stations, factories, mines(for 690V) and modern high-buildings, especially for the distribution system of intelligentized building. This breaker conforms to IEC60947-2 and GB14048.2 and CE.
Feature of Intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
1. Rated AC current: 630A-6300A
2. Short-circuit breaking capacity: 80KA-120KA
3. Rated Voltage: under AC690V
4. Two Types: draw-out type and fixed type
5. Equipped with many types of intelligent controllers, of different functions.
6. Both the 3 Pole and 4 Pole air circuit breakers are available.
7. Standards: IEC60947-2, GB14048.2,CE.
Categories of Intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
1. Our air circuit breaker can be of two installation types: fixed type and draw-out type
2. Number of poles: 3 pole and 4 pole
3. Operation type: manual operation, auto operation
4. Trip types: Intelligent controller, under voltage instant (or time delay type) trip and shunt trip
5. Intelligent controller categories: L type(basic type), M type(Standard type), and H type (communication type).
Normal Working Conditions of intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
1. The ambient temperature of our intelligent circuit breaker should be within -5°Cto +40°C. The average temperature should not be more than +35°C(except for customized designs)
2. The altitude should be below 2000M.
3. The relative humidity should not be more than 50% at +40°C, the upper temperature limit. At lower temperatures, higher humidity is allowed e.g 90% at 20°C. Dew that is formed during temperature variation should be eliminated, to increase its durability.
4. Pollution garde: class 3
5. The following have an installation grade of IV: main circuit, absent voltage release coil, power
transformer primary coil. Other auxiliary circuits and controls have a mounting grade of III.
6. The circuit breaker should be installed according to the manual. The vertival tilt angle should not exceed 5 degrees.
7. if the air circuit breaker is installed in a small compartment of the switch board, the protection grade is up to IP40. If it is then fitted with a door frame, the protection grade is up to IP54.
Structure Characteristics of Intelligent Air Circuit Breaker(ACB)
1. Our intelligent air circuit breaker can be of a fixed type and draw-out type. The fixed type air circuit breaker is installed within a special drawer to become a draw-out type breaker. Our circuit breaker consists of a contact system, and arc-extinguishing system, operating mechanism, current transformer, intelligent controller and auxiliary switches,secondary plug and socket, under voltage and shunt releases. The draw-out type air circuit breaker has a holder that is made up of right and left side plates, base, beams, etc.
2. Contact system
It adopts integrated contact system, including the main contact and arc contact.
3. Arc-extinguishing chamber
Each pole has an arc-extinguishing chamber, which works to separate and isolate each electrode.
The arc extinguishing chamber is enclosed within the insulating base of the intelligent air circuit breaker,
which enforces the mechanical strength of arc extinguishing chamber wall and avoids breakage
when it is breaking a large short circuit current.
2.Mechanism energy storage status indicator
3.Main contact indicator
4.Under voltage release
9.Handle(manual energy storage)
10.Fixed plate(for the fixed type breaker)
14.Motor-driven energy storage mechanism
18.Withdraw guide rail